- Military-grade faraday dry bag designed for law enforcement forensic investigators and armed services to shield electronic devices from RF signals, also used for executive travel, personal data security, and EMP protection
- Commonly used to shield a laptop, multiple tablets, cell phones, radios, and accessories
- Extremely durable and waterproof 500D PVC outer material
- Rain, snow, sand, dirt, and contaminant proof
- Regular dry bag rolling closure method plus an outer waterproof zipper for added protection
- Two layers of high-shielding TitanRF Faraday Fabric on all interior sides with dual paired seam construction (TitanRF Faraday Fabric is lab certified MIL STD 188-125 compliant)
- Blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, NFC, and radio signals with 60-80dB average attenuation
- EMI, EMR, and EMF shielding
- Each bag is uniquely serialized to assist with asset tracking and evidence chain of custody
- Load-bearing adjustable and detachable shoulder strap built into the side of the bag for heavy objects and easy carry
- Unshielded, waterproof, clear front zipper pocket
- 15-litre capacity
- Fully expanded external dimensions: 21.5" x 9" round
- Internal dimensions when closed (devices must fit inside these dimensions): 14" x 9" round
- Folds flat for transport and storage
- SKU: MDFB-DS15L
MISSION DARKNES DRY SHIELD FARADAY TOTE 15L
The Mission Darkness™ Dry Shield Faraday Tote 15L completely blocks all wireless signals and keeps midsize electronic devices shielded to prevent hacking, tracking, spying, and chain of custody corruption. When a device is properly enclosed in the bag, no apps or malicious code can be remotely triggered or wiped, no communication can penetrate, and no one can access the microphone, camera, GPS location, or data. Primary uses are for law enforcement and military forensic evidence collection, defence against data theft, personal security, EMP protection, and to enhance digital privacy.
The bag is built with a durable and waterproof 500D PVC outer material and two layers of high-shielding TitanRF™ Faraday Fabric on all interior sides with dual paired seam construction. It includes an adjustable and detachable strap for carrying over the shoulder or attaching to structures. The large interior space can easily fit multiple laptops, radios, cell phones, tablets, and accessories. A waterproof unshielded zipper pocket on the outside allows you to keep frequently used small items or devices (like cell phones) accessible and online when needed, and also doubles as an agency branding compartment. Electronics enclosed inside are guaranteed to remain dry and offline in any water-surrounded location.
- RF shielding near water, snow, dirt, sand, contaminants, etc.
- State, local, federal, and military forensics
- Military grab-and-go missions
- Plain-clothes operator travel
- Federal search and seizure warrants
- Executive travel data protection
- Anti-hacking, anti-tracking, and anti-spying assurance
- EMP/CME protection
- Enhance digital privacy
How to Close the Bag:
- Put device(s) inside. Make sure that the bag is not more than ¾ full.
- Remove extra air from the inside of the bag.
- Clasp the top sides together at the seal and tightly fold/roll it over two to three times.
- Merge the side buckles together to secure the folds and close the bag.