- Multi-functional faraday bag designed for law enforcement forensic investigators and armed services to shield electronic devices from RF signals; also used for executive travel, personal data security, and EMP protection
- Built-in faraday sleeve holds cell phones and similar size devices
- Faraday sleeve compartment is made with two layers of high-shielding Titan Rf fabric on all interior sides with dual paired seam construction (TitanRF Faraday Fabric is lab certified MIL STD 188-125 compliant)
- Faraday sleeve blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, NFC, and radio signals with 60-80dB average attenuation
- EMI, EMR, and EMF shielding
- Faraday sleeve closes via folded-over pocket with Velcro seal
- Two wide accessory pockets on both sides of case -- 4.5" x 7"
- Two small mesh accessory pockets -- 3.75" x 3"
- Hand strap for easy carry
- Metal clasp for attaching keys or accessories
- Uniquely serialized for asset tracking and evidence chain of custody
- Padded and flexible shell
- Constructed with water-resistant ballistic nylon outer materials with zipper closure
- Made in the USA
- SKU: MDFB-S-MS
Mission Darkness Mojave Faraday Phone Bag Advanced Wireless Device Shielding
The Mission Darkness™ Mojave Faraday Phone Bag is a multi-functional travel bag with a built-in faraday sleeve specifically designed for shielding electronic devices from RF signal and storing frequently used accessories, all in one sleek case. Most faraday bags or cages are only designed for their primary function, which is isolating devices, but the Mojave Faraday Phone Bag offers built-in features and accessory pockets so that all you need is the covert case for daily use and travel.
The compact size and hand strap allows you to carry the case with you or easily store it in a briefcase, purse, or glove compartment while offering a solution for keeping your frequently used everyday items organized in one place. The case unzips and folds open showcasing a faraday sleeve on one side providing complete signal isolation, and unshielded accessory compartments in varying dimensions underneath the sleeve and on the opposite side. The faraday sleeve is constructed with two-layers of high-shielding Titan RF fabric with dual paired seam construction and is large enough to fit a cell phone, passport, transponder, and similar size devices. The alternate side includes a wide pocket spanning the width of the case, a clasp for keyring attachments, and two open mesh pockets, altogether the perfect solution for keeping items such as your wallet, cords, business cards, chequebook, or additional pocket items organized and easily accessible. The dual side compartment sections allows you to keep devices shielded from RF signals in the faraday sleeve while accessing items in additional compartments. Outer case padding offers physical protection for the items enclosed inside.
The Mojave Faraday Phone Bag ensures that your phone cannot be communicated with when enclosed in faraday sleeve compartment, blocking hacking, tracking, remote accessing of the camera and microphone, and data copying or corruption. The deluxe enclosure system is often used to protect digital privacy and personal data during airport travel, commuting, in busy locations, etc.
Commonly Used to Shield
- Cell phones
- Credit cards
- Building access cards
- Smart watches
- Personal device data security and digital privacy
- State, local, federal, military forensics
- Executive and plain-clothes operator travel
- Anti-hacking, anti-tracking, anti-spying assurance
- Secure facilities device management and compliance
- EMP and CME protection
Faraday sleeve compartment internal dimensions (phone/device must fit inside these dimensions): 4.5" x 7" x .5"
- *NOTE: The faraday sleeve is the only shielded section; the other accessory pockets are unshielded
- Closed case external dimensions: 6" x 8.75" x 1"
- Universal fit for most cell phone models
We Also Recommend
Mission Darkness Window Faraday Bag for Mobile Phones Advanced Wireless Device Shielding