With the ever-changing pace of modern technology, many of us find ourselves in a position of wondering what the best steps to take control of our health is.
We already have to navigate around maintaining a healthy diet and workout routine. And now to add to the list the radiation being emitted around us daily. But, of course, given the nature of the times we are in, and the vast benefits technology provides as a whole, we can look at easy and productive ways to limit exposure of EMF frequencies.
One of the biggest hot selling items at present is wireless headphones. (Apple AirPods, for example). These wireless headphones work using Bluetooth, an RF technology (RF meaning radio frequencies). As you may be aware, there has been some controversy over wireless headphones. If you want to know more about EMF, please refer to our blog post: What is EMF.
What Are Some of the Potential Risks Associated excess amounts of EMF exposure?
- Difficulty Sleeping
- Heart Arrhythmia/Palpitations
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears)
- Difficulty Concentrating/Forgetfulness
- Skin Rashes (facial redness)
- Reduced Immune System Function
- Cardiac, Nervous and Endocrine System Dysregulation
Many thousands of studies have reported biological effects related to electromagnetic fields. But there is still great controversy about the potential health effects, especially for sensitive people. In the US, the health concerns about EMFs are still generally denied and ignored by the mainstream healthcare system – but they are becoming more widely accepted by alternative healthcare experts. In contrast, Sweden and some parts of Europe have taken proper steps to provide exceptional care for EMF-sensitive individuals.
So with that being said, what is the best alternative to wireless headphones and even to traditional corded headphones? And can we still enjoy the convenience of these newer technologies while maintaining a health-conscious mindset?
The simple answer is, yes, there is an alternative to wireless and traditional corded headphones.
Airtube headphones are a considerably safer option and have been proven to limit the amount of EMF radiation travelling to the brain. In addition, the unique characteristics of the tube on the airtube headset allow cell phone users to use sound waves while making calls or listening to music instead of the usual electrical waves that could be potentially harmful to the brain.
Instead of a direct wire to the speaker then straight to the eardrum, the airtube replaces the wire from speaker to earbud with a hollow airtube. Therefore the airtube allows the sound to come to the ear without direct electrical currents. In addition, the use of the air tube protects your brain from direct contact with RF and EMF.
Not only that, but you are not compromising safety for sound quality. The airtube headsets still offer a great listening experience and are incredibly convenient for listening to music.
How Do Air Tube Headsets Work?
With an air tube headset, part of the wire that carries the sound to the ears is replaced with a hollow tube. Using sound waves, the tube then transports the sound from the device to your ears. This guards against EMF and provides an immersive sound experience for the listener.
Due to there being no loudspeaker in the earpiece and the speaker moved away from the head. All RF frequencies are blocked at the hollow air tube. Therefore, the radiation does not reach the ears.
So, an air tube headset protects the eardrum and the brain by eliminating almost 1000 Gaus of magnetic and alternating magnetic fields.
The air tubes isolate the magnetic field and the radiation source and extend the distance between the cell phone and the body, decreasing a large amount of EMF exposure to the end-user.
- Studies show that placing earphones in the ear canal can expose the brain to relatively high levels of EMF radiation.
- RF radio waves are considered to be low-level EMFs, but there is extensive evidence to show that they can still have harmful effects, especially with long-term exposure.
- Today, consumers embrace wireless and Bluetooth headsets with open arms — but without quite fully understanding the health risks involved.
- Wireless and Bluetooth headsets both operate using microwave frequencies (the same as cell phones) and emit EMF. The only real difference is the range they work in
- Any headset, wired or wireless, is much better than holding a cell phone directly to your head.
- While a wired headset uses a 100% wire connection and carries electrical signals that emit EMF, anti-radiation or air tube headsets deliver sound using hollow tubing while eliminating up to 99% of EMF radiation.
- Air tube headsets not only increase the distance between you and your cell phone but provide complete EMF protection with the air tube.
- Plug them into any device that has a 3.5 mm outlet, such as your cell phone, laptop, tablet, or music player, and enjoy all of your audio EMF-free!