- Military-grade faraday bag designed for law enforcement forensic investigators and armed services to shield electronic devices from RF signals; also used for executive travel, personal security, and EMP protection
- Laptop size bag accommodates and shields laptops, multiple tablets, cell phones, GPS units, two-way radios, or other similar size devices from ALL wireless signals
- Two layers of high-shielding TitanRF Fabric on all interior sides with dual paired seam construction (TitanRF Faraday Fabric is lab certified MIL STD 188-125 compliant)
- Blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, NFC, and radio signals with 60-80dB average attenuation
- EMI, EMR, and EMF shielding
- Uniquely serialized for asset tracking and evidence chain of custody
- Closable transparent pocket to display agency information
- Double roll and Velcro closure
- Water-resistant ballistic nylon outer materials
- Large opening and interior accommodates most laptops
- Made in the USA
- SKU: MDFB-L-NW
MISSION DARKNESS NON WINDOW FARADAY BAG FOR LAPTOPS
The Mission Darkness™ Non-window Faraday Bag for Laptops completely blocks all wireless signals and keeps large electronic devices shielded to prevent hacking, tracking, spying, and chain of custody corruption. When a laptop or other device is properly enclosed in the bag, no apps or malicious code can be remotely triggered or wiped, no communication can penetrate, and no one can access the microphone, camera, GPS location, or data. Primary uses are for law enforcement and military forensic evidence collection, defense against data theft, personal security, EMP protection, and to enhance digital privacy.
The bag is built with a durable and water-resistant ballistic nylon outer material to ensure that devices and faraday fabric stay dry and protected. The interior includes two layers of high-shielding TitanRF Fabric on all sides with dual paired seam construction. The bag will block all wireless signals including WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, NFC, and radio signals with 60dB-80dB average attenuation from low MHz to 5GHz spectrum. Additional product features include a double roll with Velcro closure, unique serial number, and transparent branding pocket.
The bag is typically used to shield devices such as laptops, multiple tablets, cell phones, GPS units, two-way radios, hard drives, smart home appliances, and other similar size electronics.
Commonly Used to Shield
- Multiple tablets
- Multiple cell phones
- Two-way radios
- Wireless enabled smart home appliances
- Digital cameras
- GPS units
- Survival electronics
Easily Add Department/Agency Info
Mission Darkness bags have a Velcro-sealable transparent pocket on the back to place a business card or more permanent sticker. There's no need to silkscreen your department information on the bag. If you would like a permanent way to custom brand bags, we can add woven labels during production. Please contact us to discuss options.
- External dimensions when open: 21.5" x 15" x .1"
- Internal usage dimensions when closed (devices must fit inside these dimensions): 17" x 14"
Mission Darkness Testing App
We Also Recommend
I haven’t used as yet but it looks of good quality and as advertised