Military-grade faraday bag specifically designed for EMP and CME protection, also used for law enforcement forensic investigators, grab-and-go missions, and personal security
Huge 1,060-liter capacity fits portable gas or solar home-use generators, compact solar panels, oversized electronics, electric medical equipment, sizable quantities/volume of seized evidence, emergency preparedness items, power tools, lights, etc.
Three layers of high-shielding TitanRF Faraday Fabric on all interior sides with dual paired seam construction (TitanRF Faraday Fabric is lab certified MIL STD 188-125 compliant)
Blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, and radio signals with 70dB average attenuation
EMI, EMR, and EMF shielding
- Extremely durable and waterproof 500D PVC outer shell with welded seams
- 100% waterproof zipper closure
- Rain, snow, sand, dirt, and contaminant proof
3' x 5' removable rubber base mat
Heavy-duty reinforced nylon webbing completely wraps around sides and bottom for extreme support
Multiple handles and pull straps
Unique serial number on every bag
Two air release valves to eliminate excess air
- Includes a TitanRF™ Faraday Patch Kit for repair if needed (1 x Medium Patch & 1 x Small Patch)
Commonly Used to Shield
Portable gas and electric (solar) generators
Compact/foldable solar panels
Computer towers, hard drives, and accompanying accessories
- Emergency preparedness items
- Drugs and miscellaneous seized evidence that may contain tracking devices
- Oversized electronics
- Power tools and equipment
- Lights and LED flashlights
- Electric medical equipment
- Electromagnetic pulse (EMP) and coronal mass ejection (CME) protection
- State, local, federal, and military forensics
- Personal data security and digital privacy
- Disaster preparedness
- Federal search and seizure warrants
- Anti-hacking, anti-tracking, and anti-spying assurance
- Military grab-and-go missions
- Drug interdiction
Removable Rubber Base Mat
A 3' x 5' rubber base mat provides a barrier between the items enclosed and the faraday fabric liner. The base mat should be used to reduce the risk of puncturing the liner.
Offers EMP Protection
Learn how to protect your generator and sensitive electronics from an electromagnetic pulse.
Simple to Use
Due to the extreme size of the Rapture bag, special precautions should be taken for proper usage.
1) Expand the volume of the bag to its full capacity in upright position.
2) Place the protective rubber floor mat inside. It should fit perfectly at the base of the bag.
3) Insert contents. Lower side walls and lay a ramp over the rim of the bag to wheel heavy items inside.
4) Zip the bag closed completely along the top seam.
5) Roll the top over multiple times tightly and evenly so the Velcro panels make full contact.
6) Connect the strap buckles in place in all locations and tighten the straps.
Note that the top side clips can connect to the bottom or over the top of the bag.
7) Once completely sealed, use the two air relief valves to release excess air.