- Faraday foam gasket with peel-and-stick adhesive backing on bottom side
- Faraday fabric covering foam blocks wireless signals and maintains conductivity
- Foam provides superior barrier and bonding capabilities for gasketing, cushioning, and sealing in a variety of applications
- Flexible enough to use on rounded sides
- Foam compresses for a tight RF shielding seal on an enclosure, joint, or lid
- Easy to work with - cut (if needed), peel backing, and adhere to surface
- Often used for RF shielding cages and enclosures, along with additional TitanRF Faraday Supplies
MISSION DARKNESS™ TITANRF FARADAY FOAM GASKET
TitanRF™ Faraday Foam Gasket
The Mission Darkness TitanRF™ Faraday Foam Gasket is a foam strip covered in a high-shielding conductive fabric with an adhesive backing on the bottom side. The flexible radio frequency (RF) shielding foam is primarily used as a barrier for gasketing, cushioning, and sealing applications such as faraday enclosures, forensic box lids, doorways, and joints. It is available in multiple sizes; select the preferred dimensions from the drop-down menu. The short length is better for small enclosures, such as box lids. It is the same material used along the lid seal of the Mission Darkness BlockBox Lab. The long length is better suited for doorway frames and large enclosures.
To use, simply remove the peelable backing and firmly adhere to a flat surface. You can trim the gasket with scissors to fit your specific need.
Multiple Sizes Available
Select size option from the drop-down menu. Contact us to request custom dimensions.
Use with additional faraday materials for the following types of projects:
- DIY faraday cages and RF shielding enclosures
- RF isolation for software and hardware testing
- Forensic box/analysis enclosure rim seal
- Doorway gasket
- Structure for preserving survival gear and electronics from EMP destruction
- Protection against EMF and EMI radiation
- Industrial signal proof rooms or tents (military, forensics construction company, IOT developer)
You can use the foam gasket to maintain conductivity in faraday box lids, doorways, and joints. The foam compresses and creates a secure RF seal.
Use the Free Faraday Testing App
Use the Mission Darkness app to test the shielding effectiveness of your faraday projects. The Android app, called "MD Faraday Bag Tester" or iPhone app called, "Faraday Test" uses your phone's WiFi, Cell, and Bluetooth antennas to measure dB shielding.
- Standard Size — 20"L x 0.4"W x 0.47"H (50.8cm x 10mm x 12mm)
Long Gasket (Thin & Thick Sizes Available)
- Long & Thin Size — 90"L x 0.75"W x 0.25"H (228.6cm x 19mm x 6.35mm)
Long & Thick Size — 90"L x 0.75"W x 0.5"H (228.6cm x 19mm x 13mm)