The charging feature is designed to prevent lockout mode and reduce the amount of time needed to break a passcode, enabling the maximum amount of data extraction and unlocking with tools like GrayKey, Cellebrite, Magnet, XRY, BlackBag, Oxygen, etc.
To extract data from a device in the Blocker Locker 7, simply unlock the individual compartment, disconnect the power cable, remove the Charge & Shield Faraday Bag, and transfer it into a forensic faraday box. The bag can be easily opened inside the box (the magnetic NeoLok™ closure reduces faraday glove abrasion) while the device is passed into the shielded enclosure. Shielding and power are never compromised, providing a seamless process for investigators.
Blocker Locker 7™ Features
- Secure cabinet with seven locker compartments designed specifically for forensic investigators to keep devices individually locked, shielded, and charged during storage
- Primarily used as an evidence locker for cell phones and tablets
- System ensures that device intake and storage is correct so that the passcode unlocking and data extraction process can be completed properly with the best results
- Each cabinet has a power outlet with two USB power receptacles and a unique outer lock
- Locking system consists of two keys for each locker compartment, two master keys, and a key dropbox
- Power indicator light on main cabinet
- Basic usage instructions sticker printed on the locker itself (additional in-depth instruction sheet included)
- Includes seven Mission Darkness Charge & Shield Faraday Bags for Phones plus all necessary charging components (one bag stationed in each locker compartment)
- Charge & Shield Faraday Bags are uniquely designed for charging devices in the Blocker Locker 7, then being transferred to a faraday forensic box
- The system allows devices to remain live and uncorrupted after seizure until they can be interrogated or have data extracted at a later time
- Charge & Shield Faraday Bags block WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, and radio signals with 60dB-80dB average attenuation
- Mission Darkness Blocker Locker 7 SKU: MDBL-7
Lock, Shield, Charge, and Extract Data from Devices
The complete Blocker Locker 7 - Charge & Shield Evidence Cabinet system is primarily used with digital forensics evidence items such as cell phones, tablets, GPS trackers, and similar electronics. The dual-sided USB filter in each Charge & Shield Faraday Bag allows the user to easily switch from power to extraction tool when needed.
Purchase Additional Charge & Shield Faraday Bags to Increase Capacity
The Blocker Locker 7 comes with seven Charge & Shield Faraday Bags for Phones plus all necessary charging components. The bag can be transferred from the locker to the lab without compromising RF shielding. Up to two Charge & Shield Faraday Bags can fit in each locker compartment. Purchase additional Charge & Shield Faraday Bags to support more than seven devices in the cabinet. Available in phone size or tablet size.
Each standard Charge & Shield Faraday Bag kit includes:
- Charge & Shield Faraday Bag with a transparent window, dual-sided USB filter, NeoLok magnetic closure, serial number, card pocket, and zipper compartment on the back to hold cables
- Shielded USB A/M to A/M cable (1 meter)
- Charging cables: lightning, micro USB, USB-C, and USB extension
- "Go Kit" charging cable add-on includes a dual USB car charger adapter and a dual-port 12W wall charger
Dimensions & Weight
- Single locker compartment interior dimensions: 13" x 18" x 4.5"
- Cabinet exterior dimensions: 15" x 18" x 34"
- Cabinet weight: 85lbs | Shipping weight: 105lbs