- Stylish and functional faraday backpack designed to shield devices during travel, while commuting to work/school, and in any non-secure environment
- Two layers of high-shielding TitanRF Faraday Fabric on all interior sides with dual paired seam construction Titan RF Faraday Fabric is lab tested and certified to shielding effectiveness standards MIL STD 188-125 and IEEE 299-2006)
- Blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, and radio signals with 90dB average attenuation from low MHz all the way up to 40GHz
- EMI, EMR, and EMF radiation shielding
- Padded laptop compartment fits laptops up to 17 inches
- Spacious interior can accommodate multiple laptops, tablets, cell phones and similar size devices or accessories
- Unique closure method consisting of a double roll plus spring hook — hidden internal magnets maintain a tight and secure seal
- Side gusset snaps to maintain the sleek and slim shape
- Unshielded front zipper pocket
- Two adjustable backpack straps plus a single chest strap
- Breathable back padding
- Lightweight and easy to travel with
- Extremely durable and water-resistant 600D PVC outer material
- Black exterior and nylon webbing with matte black metal spring hook hardware
- Unique serial number to assist with asset tracking
- SKU: MDFB-FR-BP
MISSION DARKNESS FREEROAM FARADAY BACKPACK
The Mission Darkness™ FreeRoam Faraday Backpack combines military strength shielding with consumer aesthetics to offer a functional solution for protecting laptops and mobile devices during travel and everyday commuting. The interior is lined with two layers of Titan RF Faraday fabric a lab certified high-shielding material that blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, NFC, and radio signals with 90dB average attenuation from low MHz all the way up to 40GHz. When a device is enclosed in the backpack, no apps or malicious code can be remotely triggered or wiped, no communication can penetrate, and no one can access the microphone, camera, GPS location, or data. The shielded compartment also provides a barrier between your body and harmful EMF radiation and pollution emanating from devices inside.
The backpack utilizes a unique closure method consisting of a double roll plus spring hook. Hidden internal magnets line the top seam, maintaining a tight and secure seal. The backpack is constructed with a durable and water-resistant 600D PVC exterior, plus an unshielded front zipper pocket for small items. The backside includes breathable back padding, plus adjustable straps with supportive nylon webbing. The padded laptop compartment fits up to 17-inch laptops, and the remaining space is large enough to accommodate bulky electronics or accessories.
Primary uses are for defense against data theft, anti-tracking, personal security, EMP protection, EMF radiation reduction, law enforcement and military forensic evidence collection, and to enhance digital privacy. The backpack is typically used to shield laptops, tablets, cell phones, GPS units, keyfobs, credit cards and IDs with RFID chips/tags, and similar size electronics.
- Internal usable dimensions: 10.5"L x 4"W x 16"H
- External dimensions when closed: 11"L x 4.5"W x 17"H
- Padded laptop sleeve compartment: fits up to 17" laptops
Commonly Used to Shield
- Cell phones
- GPS units
- Hard drives
- Credit cards and IDs with RFID chips/tags
- Two-way radios
- Batteries and power banks
- Additional small to medium size devices and accessories
- RF shielding near water, snow, dirt, sand, contaminants, etc.
- Anti-hacking, anti-tracking, and anti-spying assurance
- Electromagnetic fields (EMF) radiation reduction
- Law enforcement and military forensic evidence collection
- Personal data security and digital privacy
- Device isolation in secure facilities
- Electromagnetic pulse (EMP) protection
- Plain-clothes operator travel
Offers RF & EMF Protection
Handheld devices, like cell phones, emit a large amount of EMF radiation/RF pollution. Normally we are exposed to these emissions every time we carry a cell phone in our pockets or close to our body. The protective FreeRoam Faraday Backpack offers a barrier between your body and harmful EMF emissions from man-made sources.
Secure Magnetic Closure
The backpack faraday compartment utilizes a double roll plus spring hook, making it easy to access contents inside. Hidden internal magnets line the top seam, maintaining a tight and secure seal.
We Also Recommend
Mission Darkness Window Faraday Bag for Mobile Phones Advanced Wireless Device Shielding