The Mission Darkness™ T10 Faraday Bag completely blocks all wireless signals and keeps large electronic devices shielded to prevent hacking, tracking, spying, and chain of custody corruption. When a device is properly enclosed in the bag, no apps or malicious code can be remotely triggered or wiped, no communication can penetrate, and no one can access the microphone, camera, GPS location, or data. Primary uses are for law enforcement and military forensic evidence collection, defense against data theft, personal security, EMP protection, and to enhance digital privacy.
The bag is built with a durable and water-resistant ballistic nylon outer material to ensure that devices and faraday fabric stay dry and protected. The interior includes three layers of high-shielding Titan RF Fabric on all sides with dual paired seam construction. The bag will block all wireless signals including WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, NFC, and radio signals with 60dB-80dB average attenuation from low MHz to 5GHz spectrum. Additional product features include a double roll with Velcro closure, unique serial number, and transparent branding pocket. The bag is designed to shield computer towers and similarly-sized devices, such as printers, gaming systems, or DVR boxes. Most faraday bags are simply too small, but the T10 offers ample room to fit even the largest of desktop setups, as well as accessories. It collapses and folds into a small size when not in use, allowing it to be packed in a briefcase or backpack.
When recovering computer towers at a crime scene it may seem like pulling the power would keep the WiFi antenna and others offline. The problem is you don't know what's inside! If the computer carries an internal backup battery, a remote wipe kill switch, or other wireless objects like a cell phone, the data may be compromised or the investigator/operative can be remotely located. When time is of the essence it's important to shield ALL devices that may have the potential to communicate wirelessly, and thoroughly investigate when time allows. Other accessories like keyboards, mouses, etc. can be placed inside of the bag as well.
- Military-grade faraday bag designed for law enforcement forensic investigators and armed services to shield electronic devices from RF signals; also used for executive travel, personal security, and EMP protection
- Large interior space can accommodate computer towers and accessories, multiple laptops, smart home appliances, small generators, portable power stations, gaming systems, survival electronics, or other large electronics
- Three layers of high-shielding Titan RF Fabric on all interior sides with dual paired seam construction (TitanRF Faraday Fabric is lab certified MIL STD 188-125 compliant)
- Blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, NFC, and radio signals with 60-80dB average attenuation
- EMI, EMR, and EMF shielding
- Heavy-duty reinforced strapping built into the side of the bag for heavy objects
- Soft handle for easy carry
- Closable transparent branding pocket on back to place agency information
- Unique serial number for asset tracking and evidence chain of custody
- Water-resistant ballistic nylon outer materials
- Double roll and Velcro closure
- Made in the USA
- SKU: MDFB-T10
- External dimensions: 28" x 16" x 12"
- Internal usable dimensions (devices must fit inside these dimensions): 20" x 15.5" x 11.5"
- Highly portable - folds down to 16" x 8" x 2"
Commonly Used to Shield
- Computer towers and accessories
- Gaming systems and accessories
- Multiple laptops and hand-held devices
- Portable power stations
- Cable boxes
- Wireless-enabled smart home appliances
- Small generators and solar panels
- Survival gear and power tools
- State, local, federal, military forensics
- Military grab-and-go missions
- Plain-clothes operator travel
- Federal search and seizure warrants
- Anti-hacking, anti-tracking, anti-spying assurance
- EMP and CME protection
Easily Add Department/Agency Info
Mission Darkness faraday bags have a Velcro-sealable pocket on the back to place a business card or more permanent sticker. There is no need to silkscreen your department information on the bag. If you would like a permanent way to custom brand bags, we can add woven labels during production. Please contact us to discuss options.