Tenmars EMF Meter Model TM-190
The Tenmars TM-190 Multi-Field EMF Meter offers three measurements all in one straightforward handheld meter:
A three-axis magnetic field measuring device (Gauss Meter), with 3-channel internal measurement sensors(X,Y and Z) which enable reliable measurements and monitoring of low-frequency Electromagnetic Field strength, an Electric Field Meter, used for measuring low-frequency electric fields and an RF Field Strength Meter, preforming at frequencies from 50Mhz to 3.5 Ghz making it reliable for microwave leakage detection and other RF emitting equipment.
*Requires 3 x AAA batteries
The TM-190 utilises a simple to read full colour TFT display and presents the information to the user clearly, with three readings (RF field strength, electric field and magnetic field) displayed on the screen at the same time, making the TM-190 a very easy to use device. Furthermore, the data hold function allows the user to freeze the display at any time for easier reading.
• Low frequency (EMF) electromagnetic field strength measurement, electric field measurement and RF field strength monitoring.
• Overhead power lines, appliances, industrial applications, RF emitting equipment (cellular communications), microwave leakage.
• Personal living environment EMF safety
• Three measurements in one meter - Electromagnetic field, electric field and RF field strength.
• For triple axis measurements of low frequency electromagnetic fields, as well as electric and RF fields.
• Quick and easy measurement with three-channel measurement sensors
• Colour TFT display for measurement of all three fields simultaneously.
• Data hold (HOLD) function
• Easy & safe to use
• Battery life indicator
- Display: 4 digits, 2.4 inches color TFT LCD.
- Sample rate: 6 seconds per time.
- Battery life: approximate 8 hours.
- Battery: 1.5V AAA alkaline battery*3
- Audible key tone alarm: buzzer
- Operating temperature & humidity: 5°C to 40°C, below 80% RH.
- Storage temperature & humidity: -10°C to 60°C, below 70%.
- Weight: about 120g.
- Dimensions: 115(L) x 60(W) x 21(H) mm.