- Military-grade faraday bag designed for law enforcement forensic investigators and armed services to shield electronic devices from RF signals; additional uses include executive travel, personal security, and EMP protection
- Tablet size bag used to shield tablets, eReaders, multiple cell phones, GPS units, electronic toll collection transponders, keyfobs, digital cameras, and similar size electronic devices
- Large transparent preview window
- Two layers of high-shielding TitanRF fabric on all interior sides with dual paired seam construction (TitanRF Faraday Fabric is lab certified MIL STD 188-125 compliant)
- Blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, NFC, and radio signals with 60-80dB average attenuation
- EMI, EMR, and EMF shielding
- Uniquely serialized for asset tracking and evidence chain of custody
- Closable transparent pocket on back to place agency information
- Double roll and Velcro closure
- Water-resistant ballistic nylon outer materials
- Universal size fits nearly all tablets
- Made in the USA
- SKU: MDFB-M-W
Mission Darkness Medium Window Faraday Bag For Tablets
The Mission Darkness™ Window Faraday Bag for Tablets completely blocks all wireless signals and keeps medium size electronic devices shielded to prevent hacking, tracking, spying, and chain of custody corruption. When a tablet is properly enclosed in the bag, no apps or malicious code can be remotely triggered or wiped, no communication can penetrate, and no one can access the microphone, camera, GPS location, or data. Primary uses are for law enforcement and military forensic evidence collection, defense against data theft, personal security, EMP protection, and to enhance digital privacy.
The bag is built with a durable and water-resistant ballistic nylon outer material to ensure that devices and faraday fabric stay dry and protected. The interior includes two layers of high-shielding TitanRF fabric on all sides with dual paired seam construction. The preview window allows the user to view contents inside, device battery life, and confirm signal cutoff. The bag will block all wireless signals including WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, NFC, and radio signals with 60dB-80dB average attenuation from low MHz to 5GHz spectrum. Additional product features include a double roll with Velcro closure, unique serial number, and transparent branding pocket.
The bag is typically used to shield devices such as tablets, eReaders, multiple cell phones, GPS units, transponders, two-way radios, digital cameras, hard drives, smart home appliances, and similar size electronics.
Commonly Used to Shield
- Multiple cell phones
- GPS units
- Two-way radios
- Hard drives
- Digital cameras
Transparent Preview Window
The large preview window allows the user to view contents inside, device battery life, and confirm signal cutoff. It does not enable you to operate touch screens through the window.
Easily Add Department/Agency Info
Mission Darkness faraday bags have a Velcro-sealable transparent pocket on the back to place a business card or more permanent sticker. There is no need to silkscreen your department information on the bag. If you would like a permanent way to custom brand bags, we can add woven labels during production. Please contact us to discuss options.
- External dimensions when open: 16" x 9" x .1"
- Internal usage dimensions when closed (devices must fit inside these dimensions): 12" x 7.75"
We Also Recommend
Mission Darkness Window Faraday Bag for Mobile Phones Advanced Wireless Device Shielding