- Military-grade faraday bag designed for law enforcement forensic investigators and armed services to shield electronic devices from RF signals; also used for executive travel, personal security, and EMP protection
- Laptop size bag accommodates and shields laptops, multiple tablets, cell phones, GPS units, two-way radios, or other similar size devices from ALL wireless signals
- Large transparent preview window
- Two layers of high-shielding TitanRF fabric on all interior sides with dual paired seam construction (TitanRF Faraday Fabric is lab certified MIL STD 188-125 compliant)
- Blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, NFC, and radio signals with 60-80dB average attenuation
- EMI, EMR, and EMF shielding
- Uniquely serialized for asset tracking and evidence chain of custody
- Closable transparent pocket on back to display agency information
- Double roll and Velcro closure
- Water-resistant ballistic nylon outer materials
- Made in the USA
- SKU: MDFB-L-W
Mission Darkness Window Faraday Bag For Laptops Advanced Wireless Device Shielding
The Mission Darkness™ window Faraday Bag for Laptops completely blocks all wireless signals and keeps large electronic devices shielded to prevent hacking, tracking, spying, and chain of custody corruption. When a laptop or other device is properly enclosed in the bag, no apps or malicious code can be remotely triggered or wiped, no communication can penetrate, and no one can access the microphone, camera, GPS location, or data. Primary uses are for law enforcement and military forensic evidence collection, defense against data theft, personal security, EMP protection, and to enhance digital privacy.
The bag is built with a durable and water-resistant ballistic nylon outer material to ensure that devices and faraday fabric stay dry and protected. The interior includes two layers of high-shielding TitanRF faraday fabric on all sides with dual paired seam construction. The large preview window allows the user to view contents inside, battery life, and confirm signal cutoff. The bag will block all wireless signals including WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, NFC, and radio signals with 60dB-80dB average attenuation from low MHz to 5GHz spectrum. Additional product features include a double roll with Velcro closure, unique serial number, and transparent branding pocket.
The bag is typically used to shield devices such as laptops, multiple tablets, cell phones, GPS units, two-way radios, hard drives, smart home appliances, and other similar size electronics.
Commonly Used to Shield
- Multiple tablets
- Multiple cell phones
- Wireless enabled smart home appliances
- Digital cameras
- GPS units
- Two-way radios
- External dimensions when open: 22" x 15" x .1"
- Internal usage dimensions when closed (devices must fit inside these dimensions): 18" x 14.5"
- State, local, federal, military forensics
- Military grab-and-go missions
- Plain-clothes operator travel
- Federal search and seizure warrants
- Anti-hacking, anti-tracking, anti-spying assurance
- EMP and CME protection
- Digital privacy
Transparent Preview Window
The large preview window allows the user to view contents inside, device battery life, and confirm signal cutoff. It does not enable you to operate touch screens through the window.
Easily Add Department/Agency Info
Mission Darkness faraday bags have a Velcro-sealable pocket on the back to place a business card or more permanent sticker. There is no need to silkscreen your department information on the bag. If you would like a permanent way to custom brand bags, we can add woven labels during production. Please contact us to discuss options.