MISSION DARKNES FREEROAM FARADAY BELT BAG
The Mission Darkness™ FreeRoam Faraday Belt Bag is a stylish waist pack perfect for travel and everyday wear. The large interior compartment is lined with two discreet layers of Titan RF fabric a lab certified high-shielding material that blocks radio frequencies (RF) and electromagnetic fields (EMF). The shielded compartment blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, NFC, and radio signals with 90dB average attenuation from low MHz all the way up to 40GHz.
When a cell phone is enclosed in the bag, no apps or malicious code can be remotely triggered or wiped, no communication can penetrate, and no one can access the microphone, camera, GPS location, or data. The shielded compartment also provides a barrier between your body and harmful EMF radiation and pollution emanating from cell phones or other electronic devices inside. Additional benefits include RFID security for passports, credit cards, and any item with an RFID chip/tag.
The shielded compartment utilizes a magnetic closure, making it easy to access the contents inside. The magnetic seal rolls closed and is contained inside of the bag, which has an additional outer zipper seal. The bag is constructed with a protective exterior, plus two unshielded front zipper compartments to store accessories. To wear, simply clip the bag around your body for hands-free carrying. The adjustable band can be clipped around the waist or worn like a sling over the shoulder.
Primary uses are for defense against data theft, personal security, EMP protection, EMF radiation reduction, law enforcement, and military forensic evidence collection, and to enhance digital privacy. The bag is typically used to shield cell phones, passports, credit cards, GPS units, transponders, transmitters, two-way radios, keyfobs, smartwatches, and similar size electronics.
- Stylish faraday belt bag that can be used as a body sling or waist/fanny pack for handsfree carrying
- RF/EMF shielding compartment lined with two layers of TitanRF Faraday Fabric all sides with dual paired seam construction Titan RF faraday fabric is lab certified IEEE 299-2006 and MIL STD 188-125 compliant)
- Faraday compartment blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, and radio signals with 90dB average attenuation from low MHz to 40GHz
- Adjustable waist/body band that fits all sizes ranging from 15" to 58" (38cm to 147cm) circumference
- Spacious interior can accommodate multiple cell phones and other small devices or accessories
- The shielded compartment utilizes a magnetic closure for easy access
- Two unshielded zipper compartments on the front side
- Lightweight and easy to travel with
- SKU: MDFB-BELT
- Faraday compartment: two layers of high-shielding TitanRF Faraday Fabric
- Interior: TCU liner
- Exterior: nylon twill
- Waistband: 1.5"W (3.8cm) durable nylon webbing with heavy-duty clip closure
- Internal usable dimensions: 10"L x 2"W x 5"H (25.4cm x 5cm x 12.7cm) — can flex to fit bulky items
- External dimensions: 12"L x 4"W x 5.5"H (30.5cm x 10.2cm x 14cm)
- Waistband adjusts from 15" to 58" (38cm to 147cm) circumference
Commonly Used to Shield
- Cell phones
- Credit cards
- GPS units
- Two-way radios
- Additional small electronics
- Anti-hacking, anti-tracking, and anti-spying assurance
- Electromagnetic fields (EMF) radiation reduction
- Law enforcement and military forensic evidence collection
- Personal data security and digital privacy
- Device isolation in secure facilities
- Electromagnetic pulse (EMP) protection
Secure Magnetic Closure
The faraday compartment utilizes a double roll plus magnetic closure, making it easy to access contents inside, and offers a secure seal. The faraday compartment is contained inside of the belt bag, which has an additional external zipper seal.
Offers RF & EMF Protection
Handheld devices, like cell phones, emit a large amount of EMF radiation/RF pollution. Normally we are exposed to these emissions every time we carry a cell phone in our pockets or close to our body. The protective FreeRoam Faraday Belt Bag offers a barrier between your body and harmful EMF emissions from man-made sources.