- Military-grade faraday duffel bag + MOLLE pouch designed for law enforcement forensic investigators and armed services to shield electronic devices from RF signals; also used for executive travel, personal security, and EMP protection
- Includes one removable Mission Darkness MOLLE Faraday Pouch allowing you to detach and place on any pack or tactical vest with MOLLE webbing (drop-down menu includes options for purchasing additional pouches)
- Large interior space can accommodate multiple laptops, tablets, survival electronics, and other devices in the main duffel, with the option to use the smaller more accessible detachable pouch for cell phones, GPS units, transponders, two-way radios, or similar size items
- Two layers of high-shielding TitanRF Faraday Fabric on all interior sides with dual paired seam construction (TitanRF Faraday Fabric is lab certified MIL-STD 188-125 compliant)
- Blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, NFC, and radio signals with 60-80dB average attenuation
- EMI, EMR, and EMF shielding
- MOLLE webbing on the front side
- Double roll with Velcro seal plus outer zipper closure for added security
- Closable transparent pocket on the back to place agency information
- Outer unshielded zipper pocket to securely hold accessories
- Shoulder strap with metal hardware
- Heavy-duty reinforced padded handles
- Water-resistant ballistic nylon outer materials
- Uniquely serialized to assist with asset tracking and evidence chain of custody
- Made in the USA
- SKU: MDFB-D-A
MISSION DARKNES X2 FARADAY DUFFEL BAG
The Mission Darkness™ X2 Faraday Duffel Bag completely blocks all wireless signals and is the only faraday bag on the market that comes equipped with a detachable MOLLE-based faraday pouch. This system provides for versatility in shielding by allowing the user to open the main duffel cavity while not compromising the shielding of separate devices in the MOLLE faraday pouch or visa versa. When separated, the pouch can be attached to any pack with MOLLE webbing, a feature designed particularly for military operators. The bag is built with two layers of high-shielding TitanRF™ Faraday Fabric on all interior sides with dual paired seam construction. The durable, water-resistant ballistic nylon outer materials ensure the longevity of both the bag and devices contained inside.
The duffel has two load-bearing padded handles, a detachable shoulder strap with metal hardware, MOLLE webbing, an unshielded zipper accessory compartment, and a transparent branding pocket. The detachable pouch has two quick-snap straps that attach to MOLLE webbing. Whether for executive travel, personal security, or forensics, the X2 Faraday Duffel Bag will keep your devices safe and silent during transport or storage. The bag will block all wireless signals including WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, NFC, and radio signals with 60dB-80dB average attenuation from low MHz to 5GHz. The duffel compartment is commonly used to shield large devices such as multiple laptops and electronic equipment, while the MOLLE pouch shields smaller devices like cell phones and GPS units. For more information, see our blog post on the X2 Faraday Duffel.
- State, local, federal, military forensics
- Military grab-and-go missions
- Plain-clothes operator travel
- Federal search and seizure warrants
- Executive travel data protection
- Anti-hacking, anti-tracking, anti-spying assurance
- Enhance digital privacy
- EMP protection
Includes Detachable MOLLE Faraday Pouch
The duffel comes equipped with a detachable MOLLE-based faraday pouch that can be attached to any pack with MOLLE webbing, a feature designed particularly for military operators. This allows you to open the main duffel cavity while not compromising the shielding of separate devices in the MOLLE faraday pouch or visa versa.
Easily Add Department/Agency Info
Mission Darkness faraday bags have a transparent pocket on the back to place a business card or more permanent sticker. There is no need to silkscreen your department information on the bag. If you would like a permanent way to custom brand bags, we can add woven labels during production. Please contact us to discuss options.
- Duffel exterior dimensions: 26" x 13" x 13"
- Detachable front pouch dimensions (Mission Darkness™ MOLLE Faraday Pouch / SKU: MDFB-A-DFP): 6" x 8" x 2"