- Military-grade faraday bag designed for law enforcement forensic investigators and armed services to shield electronic devices from RF signals; also used for executive travel, personal data security, digital privacy, EMF reduction, and EMP protection
- Durable and waterproof 600D TPU and 420D TPU outer materials with welded seams repels water, snow, dirt, sand, etc.
- Laptop size bag shields laptops, multiple tablets, eReaders, cell phones, GPS units, hard drives, transponders, or other similar size devices
- Two layers of high-shielding TitanRF™ Faraday Fabric on all interior sides with dual paired seam construction (TitanRF Faraday Fabric is lab tested and certified to shielding effectiveness standards MIL STD 188-125 and IEEE 299-2006)
- Blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, NFC, and radio signals with 90dB average attenuation from low MHz to 40GHz
- EMI, EMR, and EMF shielding
- Soft felt liner inside faraday compartment protects delicate electronics
- Uniquely serialized for asset tracking and evidence chain of custody
- Easy to open NeoLok™ closure consisting of a double roll with a neodymium magnetic seal
- Universal size accommodates all consumer laptop models
- Large unshielded zipper compartment on back side
- Internal usage dimensions when bag is rolled closed (devices must fit inside these dimensions): 16"L x 10.75"W x 1"D
- Bag can flex to accommodate thick devices and bulky chargers
- External dimensions (when bag is rolled closed): 18.5"L x 11.75"W x 0.75"D
- External dimensions (when bag is flat and unrolled): 21.25"L x 11.75"W x 0.25"D
- State, local, federal, and military forensics
- Electromagnetic pulse (EMP) and coronal mass ejection (CME) protection
- Personal data security and digital privacy
- Anti-hacking, anti-tracking, and anti-spying assurance
- EMF radiation reduction
The Mission Darkness Dry Shield Faraday Sleeve is available in phone, tablet, and laptop sizes. Purchase the complete set to shield all of your devices.
Please note, the Faraday material inside will become defective with extended water contact or any punctures, thus the bag should not be used to hold wet devices or carry unprotected sharp objects.