MISSION DARKNESS™ NEOLOK WINDOW FARADAY BAG FOR TABLETS
Keep Tablets and Medium Devices Shielded
The Mission Darkness™ NeoLok™ Window Faraday Bag for Tablets completely blocks all wireless signals and keeps medium sized electronic devices shielded to prevent hacking, tracking, spying, and chain of custody corruption. When a cell phone or tablet is properly enclosed in the bag, no apps or malicious code can be remotely triggered or wiped, no communication can penetrate, and no one can access the microphone, camera, GPS location, or data.
The bag is built with a durable and water-resistant ballistic nylon outer material to ensure that devices and faraday fabric stay dry and protected. The interior includes two layers of high-shielding TitanRF™ Faraday Fabric on all sides with dual paired seam construction. The large preview window allows the user to view contents inside, device battery life, and confirm signal cutoff. The bag will block all wireless signals including WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, NFC, and radio signals from low MHz to 40GHz spectrum. Additional product features include a patented NeoLok magnetic closure, unique serial number, and transparent branding pocket.
The NeoLok closure system allows an operator to effortlessly close the bag by way of a double roll and strong magnetic seal holding the roll in place. A quick-snap strap over the roll provides extra closure protection. The quick-snap strap should be used when transporting the bag, but can be undone upon introducing the bag into an analysis enclosure. From there, the user can easily open the bag with a glove one-handed if need be. This is a feature primarily designed for forensic investigators, eliminating the risk of puncturing an analysis enclosure glove with scissors (often used to cut a faraday bag open) or harsh Velcro (used in standard faraday bag closures).
The NeoLok Faraday Bag offers extreme device protection, security, and ease of use. It is compatible with Mission Darkness analysis enclosures such as the BlockBox Lab XL and the BlockBox Touch Series.
- Military-grade faraday bag designed for law enforcement forensic investigators, armed services, executive travel, personal security, and EMP protection
- Tablet size bag compatible with tablets, eReaders, multiple cell phones, GPS units, transponders, digital cameras, and similar size devices
- Large transparent window for monitoring device battery life and signal cutoff
- Patented NeoLok closure system with a double roll magnetic seal and quick-snap closure strap for ultimate security and signal blockage
- Dual-layered high-shielding TitanRF Faraday Fabric on all interior sides with dual paired seam construction, meeting MIL STD 188-125 and IEEE 299-2006 standards
- Blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals (including 5G networks), GPS, RFID, NFC, and radio signals from low MHz to 40GHz
- Provides EMI, EMR, and EMF shielding
- Neodymium magnets sewn into the bag for easy adherence to metal surfaces
- Unique serial number for asset tracking and evidence chain of custody
- Closable transparent branding pocket for displaying agency information
- Water-resistant ballistic nylon outer materials
- Universal size fits almost all tablets, including iPad Pro
- External dimensions when open: 17" x 10" x .2"
- Internal usage dimensions when closed (devices must fit inside these dimensions): 12.5" x 9.5"
- Made in the USA
Commonly Used to Shield
- Multiple cell phones
- GPS units
- Smart home appliances
- Two-way radios
- Hard drives
- Digital cameras
- Survival electronics
Patented NeoLok™ Magnetic Closure
NeoLok faraday bags are specifically designed for transferring devices from the collection site to the lab without damaging conductive gloves, unlike Velcro closure bags which can cause abrasion.
Transparent Preview Window
The large preview window allows users to view contents inside, device battery life, and confirm signal cutoff, but touch screens cannot be operated through the window.
Easily Add Department/Agency Info
Mission Darkness faraday bags feature a Velcro-sealable pocket on the back for business cards or permanent stickers. For custom branding, woven labels can be added during production. Please contact us to discuss options.
Invest in the Mission Darkness Neolok Window Faraday Bag for Tablets and experience unparalleled security and privacy for your valuable electronics. Trust MOS equipment to provide the protection your devices deserve.