The Mission Darkness™ RF Shielded Phone & Tablet Locker is a heavy duty metal cabinet system with 24 individually shielded lockable compartments. It is specifically designed for shielding portable electronic devices from RF (radio frequency) signals, while securely locked inside. Each compartment is an independent fully enclosed metal box, meaning that when one locker door is opened, it only introduces signals into that single compartment; the rest of the compartments continue to isolate and secure devices inside. The separation of compartments also eliminates the chance of the entire shielding system failing due to a single weak point.
The locker compartments block WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, and radio signals with 70dB average attenuation. They are lined with felt to cushion delicate contents. The compartment doors utilize a double gasket and double gutter shielding system, offering shielding redundancy to ensure a tight RF seal. Extra gaskets are included per compartment for replacement, in case of wear. Each compartment is large enough to comfortably insert and remove devices inside, as well as accommodate multiple devices or accompanying accessories if desired. There are 2 keys for each compartment, which include labels that correspond with the locker compartment, plus 18 master keys.
The locker is primarily used for device security in lobbies of military bases, SCIF, intelligence facilities, and anywhere individuals coming in or going out are required to have their cell phone, tablet, smart watch, or other communicable electronics locked and shielded at the same time, to eliminate any data transmission. This prevents remote access or wiping of devices, as well as classified information, GPS location, verbal conversations, sensitive data, etc. from being compromised by hackers or malicious entities.
Watch the demo video to see how the RF Shielded Phone & Tablet Locker offers physical security and RF shielding.
Each locker compartment is an individual faraday chamber, preventing data transmission from devices stored inside.
The compartment doors utilize a double gasket and double gutter shielding system for shielding redundancy.
- Military-grade metal locker system with 24 faraday chamber compartments specifically designed for shielding cell phones and tablets from RF signals
- Blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals (including 5G), GPS, RFID, and radio signals with 70dB average attenuation
- Heavy duty metal frame with individually shielded compartments
- 20 cell phone compartments and 4 tablet compartments
- Keyed cam lock on each compartment with 2 individual keys per compartment (numbered 1-24), plus 18 master keys
- Felt lining the bottom and door of compartments
- Double gasket compartment shielding system for shielding redundancy
- Color: available in desert tan or black (contact us prior to purchasing to select color and additional options)
- Surface mounted system with trim (simple instructions and hardware included)
- Made in the USA
- SKU: MDFL-24-1
Includes Replacement Foam Gaskets
An extra set of foam gaskets is provided with each locker, to fully replace the compartment frame gaskets as well as the door gaskets. To replace the gaskets, simply remove the old gaskets and insert the new gaskets into gutters. Contact us if your require additional replacement sets.
- Device isolation, organization, and security for classified area or secure facility lobby
- SCIF, military base, government building, and intelligence facility cell phone storage/mobile device management
- Corporate meeting security and digital privacy
- State, local, federal, and military digital forensics evidence preservation
- Anti-hacking, anti-tracking, and anti-spying assurance
Dimensions & Weight
*See detailed rendering below for more in-depth details
- Locker external dimensions (with frame installed): 29.746"L x 8.608"W x 41.246"H
- Cell phone compartment internal dimensions: 6.125"L x 7.25"W x 4.75"H
- Tablet compartment internal dimensions: 12.5"L x 7.25"W x 4.75"H
- Locker weight: N/A | Shipping weight: N/A | Ships via pallet
- Mission Darkness RF Shielded Locker with 24 compartments
- 20 additional replacement gaskets for phone compartment gutters
- 20 additional replacement gaskets for phone door gutters
- 4 additional replacement gaskets for tablet compartment gutters
- 4 additional replacement gaskets for tablet door gutters
- 4 locker install port covers
- 18 locker install port cover screws 4-40 x 3/8" (16 required, 2 spare)
- 8 locker install port cover gaskets (4 required, 4 spare)
- 2 left and right trim pieces
- 2 top and bottom trim pieces
- 26 trim install screws 6-18 x 3/8" (24 required, 2 spare)
- Installation instructions
The locker is designed to rest on a flat, plumb surface made of wood or other strong structural material that can support its weight. It is not designed to be wall mounted. The locker includes four trim pieces that get installed prior to securing the locker in place. Once situated in sturdy framing, structural screws, plus locker install port covers and gaskets get installed.
Purchase Multiple Lockers to Increase Storage Capacity
Additional lockers can be numbered sequentially, so that locker numbers [1-24] are not repeated. Contact us to discuss your locker requirements.
Locker Rendering With Frame Installed