Operate Devices and Extract Information over USB while Shielded from RF Signals
MISSION DARKNESS BLOCKBOX TOUCH DEVICE TRIAGE AND ANALYSIS KIT
The Mission Darkness™ BlockBox Touch provides a way to operate and view touch screen devices while remaining shielded from RF signals. The collapsible faraday enclosure includes a built-in double layer conductive mitten, large interior space, and transparent device preview window allowing the operator to interrogate devices and access data on-scene. Designed specifically for law enforcement and military forensic investigators, the BlockBox Touch allows users to conduct cell phone and tablet analysis while keeping devices shielded inside. The enclosure is easy to use, extremely high-shielding, and large enough to accommodate other accessories like batteries or data extraction tools.
The BlockBox Touch is built with padded sidewalls and water-resistant ballistic nylon outer material to ensure that devices and faraday fabric stay protected. The interior faraday chamber includes two layers of high-shielding Titan RF Fabric on all sides with dual paired seam construction. The faraday chamber will block all wireless signals including WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, NFC, and radio signals with 60dB-80dB average attenuation from low MHz to 5GHz spectrum. Additional product features include a NeoLok™ magnetic closure, unique serial number, carrying case, and transparent branding pocket.
The NeoLok closure system uses a double roll and strong neodymium magnetic seal holding the roll in place. A quick-snap strap over the roll provides extra security, which is especially useful if transporting shielded devices inside to various locations, such as from the collection site to the lab. This type of closure is preferred for forensic use since the faraday chamber can be opened easily with a glove. The magnetic closure increases the product's overall longevity, compared to faraday enclosures built with harsh Velcro closures which can damage gloves and wear out with frequent use.
*This item is a 2-4 week delivery
- Military-grade soft-sided analysis enclosure designed for law enforcement forensic investigators and armed services to operate and interrogate devices at any location while shielded from RF signals
- Built-in double layer conductive mitten allows for shielded touch screen device operation
- Large opening accommodates any size tablet, cell phone, or similar size device
- Large transparent window for viewing devices
- Two layers of high-shielding TitanRF fabric on all interior sides with dual paired seam construction (TitanRF Faraday Fabric is lab certified MIL STD 188-125 compliant)
- Blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, NFC, and radio signals with 60-80dB average attenuation
- EMI, EMR, and EMF shielding
- NeoLok closure system consisting of a double roll with a magnetic seal, plus additional quick-snap closure strap for ultimate security and signal blockage
- Water-resistant ballistic nylon outer materials
- Collapses into a compact size and comes with a slim carrying case
- Devices can remain shielded inside the closed faraday chamber during transport
- Closable transparent pocket on the back to place agency information
- Removable signal-dampening foam block (for increased shielding in high-signal-strength environments, also serves as a platform for analyzing or taking photos of devices inside)
- Unique serial number for asset tracking
- Made in the USA
- SKU: MDFB-BBT
- Internal usable dimensions: 17" x 13" x 6"
- Carrying case measures 11" x 14" x 2" when packed with collapsed product and accessories
- Lab forensic analysis
- State, local, federal, and military forensics
- Military grab-and-go missions
- Federal search and seizure warrants
- Anti-hacking, anti-tracking, and anti-spying assurance
- EMP and CME protection
- Mobile device testing
- Signal isolation
Collapses and Fits in Carrying Case
The BlockBox Touch side walls collapse, and the enclosure folds into a compact size and fits inside the included carrying case. The carrying case has mesh zipper pockets to hold accessories and usage instructions.
- Mission Darkness BlockBox Touch
- Branding and evidence card pocket
- Unique serial number card
- Slim carrying case with a handle and two interior zipper pockets, each measuring 6.75" W x 8" L
- Instruction card
- Signal-dampening foam block
Easily Add Department/Agency Info
Mission Darkness™ faraday bags and BlockBox Touch analysis enclosures have a transparent pocket on the back to place a business card or more permanent sticker. There is no need to silkscreen your department information on the bag. If you would like a permanent way to custom brand items, we can add woven labels during production. Please contact us to discuss options.