Operate Devices and Extract Information over USB while Shielded from RF Signals
MISSION DARKNESS BLOCKBOX TOUCH USB DEVICE TRIAGE AND ANALYSIS KIT
Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
The Mission Darkness™ BlockBox Touch USB is the only collapsible faraday enclosure on the market with a built-in conductive glove, device preview window, large interior space, and USB port allowing the operator to access and extract data on scene. Designed specifically for law enforcement and military forensic investigators, the BlockBox Touch USB allows users to operate touch screens in order to conduct cell phone and tablet triage, analysis, and extraction while keeping devices shielded inside. With the high-speed USB filter, time-sensitive data can be extracted in hours, not days.
The BlockBox Touch USB is built with padded sidewalls and water-resistant ballistic nylon outer material to ensure that devices and faraday fabric stay protected. The interior faraday chamber includes two layers of high-shielding TitanRf faraday fabric on all sides with dual paired seam construction. The faraday chamber will block all wireless signals including WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, NFC, and radio signals with 60dB-80dB average attenuation from low MHz to 5GHz spectrum.
The faraday chamber uses a NeoLok™ closure system, allowing an operator to effortlessly close the faraday chamber by way of a double roll and strong neodymium magnetic seal holding the roll in place. A quick-snap strap over the roll provides extra security, which is especially useful if transporting shielded devices inside to various locations, such as from the collection site to the lab. This type of closure is preferred for forensic use since the faraday chamber can be opened easily with a glove. The magnetic closure increases the product's overall longevity, compared to faraday enclosures built with Velcro which can damage gloves and wear out with frequent use due to "hard pulling" on the closure area.
The kit includes a slim carrying case plus accompanying accessories, such as a USB A male to A male cable, instructions, and a signal-dampening foam block (which provides a platform to take photos of devices, as well as additional shielding in high-signal strength environments). The BlockBox Touch USB can be transported in a backpack or small bag, making it the perfect analysis enclosure for lab and field operations.
- Military-grade soft-sided analysis enclosure designed for law enforcement forensic investigators and armed services to operate, interrogate, and conduct device triage at any location while shielded from RF signals
- Built-in double layer conductive mitten allows for shielded touch screen device operation
- Wide opening accommodates any size tablet, cell phone, or similar size device
- Large transparent window for viewing devices
- Two layers of high-shielding Titan Faraday fabric on all interior sides with dual paired seam construction (TitanRF Faraday Fabric is lab certified MIL STD 188-125 compliant)
- Shielded dual-sided USB port for high-speed data extraction
- Blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, NFC, and radio signals with 60-80dB average attenuation
- EMI, EMR, and EMF shielding
- NeoLok closure system consisting of a double roll with a magnetic seal, plus additional quick-snap closure strap for ultimate security and signal blockage
- Water-resistant ballistic nylon outer materials
- Collapses into a compact size and comes with a slim carrying case
- Devices can remain shielded inside the closed faraday chamber during transport
- Closable transparent pocket on back to place company/agency information
- Removable signal-dampening foam block (for increased shielding in high-signal-strength environments, also serves as a platform for analyzing or taking photos of devices inside)
- Unique serial number for asset tracking
- Made in the USA
- SKU: MDFB-BBT-USB
- Internal usable dimensions: 17" x 13" x 6"
- Carrying case measures 11" x 14" x 2" when packed with product and accessories
- Lab forensic analysis
- State, local, federal, and military forensics
- Military grab-and-go missions
- Federal search and seizure warrants
- Anti-hacking, anti-tracking, and anti-spying assurance
- EMP and CME protection
- Mobile device testing
- Signal isolation
- Mission Darkness BlockBox Touch USB
- Branding and evidence card pocket
- USB A male to A male cable
- Signal-dampening foam block
- Slim carrying case with a handle and two interior zipper pockets, each measuring 6.75" W x 8" L
- Usage instructions
- Unique serial number card