MISSION DARKNESS FARADAY BAG FOR PHONES NON WINDOW
The Mission Darkness™ Non-window Faraday Bag for Phones completely blocks all wireless signals and keeps small electronic devices shielded to prevent hacking, tracking, spying, and chain of custody corruption. When a cell phone is properly enclosed in the bag, no apps or malicious code can be remotely triggered or wiped, no communication can penetrate, and no one can access the microphone, camera, GPS location, or data. Primary uses are for law enforcement and military forensic evidence collection, defense against data theft, personal security, EMP protection, and to enhance digital privacy.
The bag is built with a durable and water-resistant ballistic nylon outer material to ensure that devices and faraday fabric stay dry and protected. The interior includes two layers of high-shielding TitanRF faraday fabric on all sides with dual paired seam construction. The bag will block all wireless signals including WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, NFC, and radio signals with 60dB-80dB average attenuation from low MHz to 5GHz spectrum. Additional product features include a double roll with Velcro closure, unique serial number, and transparent branding pocket.
The bag is typically used to shield cell phones, passports, GPS units, transponders, two-way radios, keyfobs, smart watches, and similar size electronics.
- Military-grade faraday bag designed for law enforcement forensic investigators and armed services to shield electronic devices from RF signals; also used for executive travel, personal security, and EMP protection
- Phone size bag shields cell phones, GPS units, electronic toll collection transponders (like E-ZPass), keyfobs, smart watches, or other similar size devices
- Two layers of high-shielding TitanRF faraday fabric on all interior sides with dual paired seam construction (TitanRF Faraday Fabric is lab certified MIL STD 188-125 compliant)
- Blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, NFC, and radio signals with 60-80dB average attenuation
- EMI, EMR, and EMF shielding
- Uniquely serialized for asset tracking and evidence chain of custody
- Transparent branding pocket on back to display agency information
- Water-resistant ballistic nylon outer materials
- Double roll and Velcro closure
- Large opening accommodates any size cell phone
- Made in the USA
- SKU: MDFB-S-NW
COMMONLY USED TO SHIELD
- Cell phones
- GPS units
- Credit cards
- Building access cards
- Smart watches
- Two-way radios
EASILY ADD DEPARTMENT/AGENCY INFO
Mission Darkness faraday bags have a Velcro-sealable pocket on the back to place a business card or more permanent sticker. There is no need to silkscreen your department information on the bag. If you would like a permanent way to custom brand bags, we can add woven labels during production. Please contact us to discuss options.
- External dimensions when open: 9.75" x 9.5" x .1"
- Internal usage dimensions when closed (device must fit inside these dimensions): 9.5"
The gold standard in RF Shielding! The Mission Darkness™ Non-window Faraday Bag for phones blocks all wireless signals, keeps small electronic devices shielded to prevent hacking, tracking, spying. Durable and water-resistant, block WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, 5G networks, GPS, RFID, NFC, and radio signals.
We Also Recommend
Best on the market
Very good quality, impressed with the stitching and double layer of faraday fabric, super-strong velcro closure. Has blocked all signals in and out of the bag inc. EMF. I used the Mission Darkness app to measure the signal, a pretty cool app!. The pouch is small enough to fit in my small backpack. Very Happy!
This faraday cage not only protects my phone from the elements but stops my phone from receiving 5G signal whilst it's with me and not being used. Well made and discreet.