- Military-grade faraday MDFB-S-NW-M bag designed for law enforcement forensic investigators and armed services to shield electronic devices from RF signals; also used for executive travel, personal security, and EMP protection
- Phone size bag shields cell phones, GPS units, transponders, transmitters, keyfobs, smartwatches, or other similar size devices
- NeoLok closure system consisting of a double roll with a magnetic seal, plus additional quick-snap closure strap for ultimate security and signal blockage
- Two layers of high-shielding TitanRF Fabric on all interior sides with dual paired seam construction (TitanRF Faraday Fabric is lab certified MIL STD 188-125 compliant)
- Blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, NFC, and radio signals with 60-80dB average attenuation
- EMI, EMR, and EMF shielding
- Neodymium magnets sewn into the bag enable it to easily adhere to metal surfaces
- Uniquely serialized for asset tracking and evidence chain of custody
- Closable transparent branding pocket to display agency information
- Water-resistant ballistic nylon outer materials
- Large opening and interior accommodates any size cell phone
- Made in the USA
- SKU: MDFB-S-NW-M
MISSION DARKNESS NEOLOCK NON WINDOW FARADAY PHONE BAG
The Mission Darkness™ NeoLok™ Non-window Faraday Bag for Phones completely blocks all wireless signals and keeps small sized electronic devices shielded to prevent hacking, tracking, spying, and chain of custody corruption. When a cell phone is properly enclosed in the bag, no apps or malicious code can be remotely triggered or wiped, no communication can penetrate, and no one can access the microphone, camera, GPS location, or data.
The bag is built with a durable and water-resistant ballistic nylon outer material to ensure that devices and faraday fabric stay dry and protected. The interior includes two layers of high-shielding Titan RF fabric on all sides with dual paired seam construction. The bag will block all wireless signals including WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, NFC, and radio signals with 90dB average attenuation from low MHz to 40GHz. Additional product features include a NeoLok magnetic closure, unique serial number, and transparent branding pocket.
The NeoLok closure system allows an operator to effortlessly close the bag by way of a double roll and strong magnetic seal holding the roll in place. A quick-snap strap over the roll provides extra closure protection. The quick-snap strap should be used when transporting the bag, but can be undone upon introducing the bag into an analysis enclosure. From there, the user can easily open the bag with a glove one-handed if need be. This is a feature primarily designed for forensic investigators, eliminating the risk of puncturing an analysis enclosure glove with scissors (often used to cut a faraday bag open) or harsh Velcro (used in standard faraday bag closures).Features
Commonly Used to Shield
- Cell phones
- Two-way radios
- GPS units
- Credit cards
- Building access cards
NeoLok Magnetic Closure
NeoLok faraday bags are specifically designed to be used for transferring devices from the collection site to the lab. The bag's magnetic closure easily opens inside of analysis enclosure or forensic box without the worry of damaging conductive gloves, opposed to Velcro closure bags which can cause abrasion.
Easily Add Department/Agency Info
Mission Darkness faraday bags have a Velcro-sealable pocket on the back to place a business card or more permanent sticker. There is no need to silkscreen your department information on the bag. If you would like a permanent way to custom brand bags, we can add woven labels during production. Please contact us to discuss options.
- External dimensions when open: 10" x 10" x .25"
- Internal usage dimensions when closed (device must fit inside these dimensions): 6.5" x 9"