The Mission Darkness™ Dry Shield MOLLE Faraday Pouch has a waterproof exterior and faraday compartment on the interior that completely blocks all wireless signals and keeps small to midsize electronic devices shielded to prevent hacking, tracking, spying, and chain of custody corruption. When a device is properly enclosed in the bag, no apps or malicious code can be remotely triggered or wiped, no communication can penetrate, and no one can access the microphone, camera, GPS location, or data. Primary uses are for law enforcement and military forensic evidence collection, defense against data theft, personal security, EMP protection, and to enhance digital privacy.
This is the second generation of the product, recently upgraded with a heavy-duty watertight zipper and protective 840D TPU outer shell, making it 100% waterproof and submergible! It includes MOLLE webbing on the front and back sides plus and two quick snap straps designed specifically to attach to the Mission Darkness Dry Shield Faraday Backpack 40L, Mission Darkness X2 Faraday Duffel Bag, as well as any bag, vest, or gear belt with MOLLE webbing. The interior faraday compartment is constructed with two layers of high-shielding Titan RF fabric on all sides with dual paired seam construction. The system provides for versatility in RF shielding by allowing the user to easily attach multiple faraday pouches to a larger pack while not compromising the shielding of separate devices in each pouch, a feature designed particularly for military operators.
The weatherproof, waterproof, and signalproof bag is large enough to fit small tablets, multiple cell phones, two-way radios, and similar size electronics. Whether for executive travel, digital privacy, or forensics, the durable pouch will keep your devices safe, silent, and dry.
- *2ND GEN PRODUCT INCLUDES UPGRADED MATERIALS! Recently upgraded to include a heavy-duty watertight/airtight outer zipper, making it 100% waterproof and submergible
- Military-grade faraday dry bag designed for law enforcement forensic investigators and armed services to shield electronic devices from RF signals, also used for executive travel, personal data security, digital privacy, and EMP protection
- Commonly used to shield small tablets, multiple cell phones, GPS units, two-way radios, transponders, transmitters, keyfobs, or similar size devices
- Extremely durable and waterproof 840D TPU outer material
- Rain, snow, sand, dirt, and contaminant proof
- MOLLE webbing on the front and back sides, plus two quick snap straps that can attach to any bag, backpack, tactical vest, etc. with a MOLLE webbing system
- Compatible with the Mission Darkness Dry Shield Faraday Backpack 40L, and the Mission Darkness X2 Faraday Duffel Bag
- Dual chamber closures -- regular dry bag rolling closure method (double roll with clip closure) plus outer waterproof zipper for added protection
- Faraday compartment includes two layers of high-shielding Titan RF fabricon all interior sides with dual paired seam construction (TitanRF Faraday Fabric is lab certified MIL STD 188-125 compliant)
- Blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, NFC, and radio signals with 60-80dB average attenuation
- EMI, EMR, and EMF shielding
- Each bag is uniquely serialized to assist with asset tracking and evidence chain of custody
- Pouch exterior dimensions when closed: 9"H x 7"W x 2.5"D
- Internal usable dimensions (devices must fit inside these dimensions): 8"H x 6.5"W x 2"D
- SKU: MDFB-DSMP
How to Close the Bag:
- Put device(s) inside. Make sure that the bag is not more than ¾ full.
- Remove extra air from the inside of the bag.
- Clasp the top sides together at the seal and tightly fold/roll it two to three times.
- Merge the side buckles together to secure the folds.
- Zip the outer closure all the way to ensure a watertight seal.
How to Attach the Bag to MOLLE Webbing:
- Choose desired attachment point on a item with MOLLE webbing.
- Align horizontal webbing of both the MOLLE pouch and item. Stagger horizontal alignment.
- Insert pouch attachment strap behinds bag's loophole. Alternate back to weave behind webbing on pouch.
- Continue weaving, alternating between pouch webbing and bag webbing until pouch is secured along its entire length.
- Secure the snap closure upon completion.
- RF shielding near water, snow, dirt, sand, contaminants, etc.
- State, local, federal, and military forensics
- Military grab-and-go missions
- Plain-clothes operator travel
- Federal search and seizure warrants
- Executive travel data protection
- Anti-hacking, anti-tracking, and anti-spying assurance
- EMP/CME protection
- Enhanced digital privacy
Please be aware that the faraday material inside will become defective with extended water contact or any punctures, thus the bag should not be used to hold wet devices or carry unprotected sharp objects.