Hire - TRIFIELD TF2 EMF METER $80/$300 deposit
Hire - TriField TF2 EMF Meter $80 with $300 deposit for 72 hours
Hire for 72 hours $100 and deposit $300 includes paid postage return from us.
Are you interested in measuring EMF radiation but don't want to commit to purchasing an expensive meter? We've got you covered. Our top-of-the-line EMF meters are now available for affordable rental, so you can measure electromagnetic fields in your home or workplace without breaking the bank. Contact us today to learn more about our rental program. Please read the terms and conditions before hiring here.
Please read our terms and conditions here before hiring.
If the meter is out for hire, please contact us at email@example.com for the next available hire time.
The TriField EMF Meter is an AC gaussmeter, AC electric field meter, and radio power density meter in a single unit, that combines all the features needed for fast, accurate measurements of electromagnetic fields (EMF). In addition to standard AC measurement modes, a special frequency-weighted mode will properly scale the magnetic and electric measurements to indicate the full magnitude of currents produced by each type of field inside the human body. 9V Battery required.
You can use this tool to measure the intensity of EMF radiation from various sources, such as mobile phone towers, tablets, laptops, smart meters, TVs, wireless speakers, Wi-Fi routers, microwave ovens, cordless phones, baby monitors, ear buds, smart watches, game consoles, car Bluetooth, solar panel inverters, power lines, home wiring, meter boxes, and more.
- Detects all three types of EMF pollution: AC magnetic, AC electric, and RF/microwave
- Special frequency weighting mode for measuring electric current from EMF in the human body
- AC Magnetic Mode covers 40 Hz – 100 kHz with range of 0.1 – 100.0 milligauss (mG)
- AC Electric Mode covers 40 Hz – 100 kHz with range of 1 – 1000 volts per meter (V/m)
- RF Mode covers 20 MHz – 6 GHz with range of 0.001 – 19.999 milliwatts per square meter (mW/m2)
- AC magnetic measurements are 3-axis, allowing for quick readings, regardless of meter orientation
- Large liquid-crystal display (LCD) for crystal clear, accurate readings
- Adjustable backlight for use in low-light environments
- Audio Indicator emits sound that helps to pinpoint EMF sources
- Peak Hold captures fast pulses, for measuring fast digital signals
- Operates for more than 20 hours on a 9V battery, with a low battery indicator
- Mobile phone and cell tower RF radiation
- Smart meter RF radiation
- Wi-Fi router and Bluetooth RF radiation
- Overhead AC power line and transformer EMF emissions
- Laptop, refrigerator, circuit breaker box, etc. appliance EMF emission
- EMF emission inside aircraft and motor vehicles
- Microwave oven leak
- Location and EMF of wiring in walls
- EMF from plumbing pipes used as grounding
|3-axis, true magnitude
|40 Hz – 100 kHz
|±4% @ 50/60 Hz
|1-axis, true magnitude
|40 Hz – 100 KHz
|±5% @ 50/60 Hz
|20 MHz – 6 GHz
|±20% @ 1 GHz
|9V alkaline battery with indicator
|Battery Life Backlight Off
|> 20 hrs
|Battery Life Backlight On
|> 12 hrs
Trifield Meter Hire Terms & Conditions - AUS Security
The hire period for the Trifield meter from AUS Security Products commences when the customer takes possession of the meter and concludes 72 hours after the customer receives the meter. The Trifield meter must be returned within this time frame. We will be notified by Australia Post once the meter has been signed for.
The Trifield meter must be returned using the provided prepaid post pack, which includes a trackable label. The meter can be dropped off in a red post box or taken to a post office. Customers are responsible for recording the return tracking number starting with "JU" and keeping it safe.
Upon AUS Security Products' receipt of the Trifield meter in working and undamaged condition, we will issue a refund of the $300 deposit. Please allow up to 3 business days for the funds to clear into your account. Customers will receive an email notification confirming the refund.
Damage or Loss
In the event that the Trifield meter is damaged, lost, or not returned within the specified time frame, the $300 deposit and hire fee will be forfeited. AUS Security Products will inspect and verify that the meter is in perfect working order prior to dispatch.
Shipping and Delivery
Postage for the Trifield meter is a signature-required delivery. If the customer is not available to sign for the delivery, a notification card will be left, and the meter can be collected from the post office as specified on the card.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions, customers acknowledge their responsibility for using and returning the Trifield meter according to the conditions outlined above. Any additional issues or concerns not addressed in these terms should be communicated to AUS Security as soon as possible.