The Mission Darkness™ Dry Shield Faraday Phone Sleeve completely blocks all wireless signals and keeps small electronic devices shielded to prevent hacking, tracking, spying, and chain of custody corruption. When a cell phone is properly enclosed in the bag, no apps or malicious code can be remotely triggered or wiped, no communication can penetrate, and no one can access the microphone, camera, GPS location, or data. Primary uses are for law enforcement and military forensic evidence collection, defense against data theft, personal security, EMP protection, EMF radiation reduction, and to enhance digital privacy.
The bag is built with extremely durable and waterproof 600D TPU and 420D TPU outer materials to ensure that device(s) and the faraday liner stay dry and protected. The interior includes two layers of high-shielding Titan RF Fabric on all sides with dual paired seam construction. The bag will block all wireless signals including WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, NFC, and radio signals with 60dB-80dB average attenuation from low MHz to 5GHz spectrum. The bag opens and closes easily using the NeoLok™ closure, consisting of a double roll plus neodymium magnetic seal. Devices enclosed inside are guaranteed to remain dry and offline in any water-surrounded location.
- Military-grade faraday dry bag designed for law enforcement forensic investigators and armed services to shield electronic devices from RF signals; also used for executive travel, personal data security, and EMP protection
- Included in the Mission Darkness Dry Shield faraday bag product line - Weatherproof, Waterproof, Signalproof™
- Durable and waterproof 600D TPU and 420D TPU outer materials with welded seams repels water, snow, dirt, sand, etc.
- Phone size bag shields cell phones, GPS units, transponders, keyfobs, smart watches, or other similar size devices
- Two layers of high-shielding Titan RF Fabric on all interior sides with dual paired seam construction (TitanRF Faraday Fabric is lab certified MIL STD 188-125 compliant)
- Blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, NFC, and radio signals with 60-80dB average attenuation
- EMI, EMR, and EMF radiation shielding
- Uniquely serialized for asset tracking and evidence chain of custody
- Easy to open NeoLok closure consisting of a double roll closure with a neodymium magnetic seal
- Universal size accommodates all consumer cell phone models
- SKU: MDFB-DSPS
- Internal usage dimensions when bag is rolled closed (devices must fit inside these dimensions): 7.5"L x 4"W x 0.5"D
- External dimensions (when bag is rolled closed): 8.5"L x 4.5"W x 0.5"D
- External dimensions (when bag is flat and unrolled): 11"L x 4.5"W x 0.25"D
Commonly Used to Shield
- Cell phones
- GPS units
- Smart watches
- Two-way radios
Please note, the faraday material inside will become defective with extended water contact or any punctures, thus the bag should not be used to hold wet devices or carry unprotected sharp objects.