- Military-grade faraday bag specifically designed for shielding solar panels and large electronics from EMPs, CMEs, and RF signals
- Three layers of high-shielding TitanRF Faraday Fabric on all interior sides with dual paired seam construction (TitanRF Faraday Fabric is lab tested and certified to shielding effectiveness standards MIL STD 188-125 and IEEE 299-2006)
- Blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, and radio signals with an average attenuation of 90dB from low MHz to 40GHz
- EMI, EMR, and EMF shielding
- Heavy-duty reinforced nylon webbing completely wraps around sides and bottom for extreme support
- Unshielded deep zipper compartment on front side - 16" x 13.5"
- Transparent accessory pocket on front side - 12" x 13.5"
- Closable branding pocket on back to place agency information
- Unique serial number on every bag to assist with asset tracking and evidence chain of custody
- Water-resistant ballistic nylon outer materials
- Made in the USA
Internal dimensions (*usable dimensions slightly vary depending on size of objects inside): 43"L x 7"W x 30"H
Compatible Solar Panels
The bag is sized to accommodate all standard size standalone or folding portable solar panels, like the Goal Zero Portable Solar Panels (Boulder and Nomad series), Renogy (Monocrystalline Solar Panel/Suitcases), HQST (Monocrystalline Solar Suitcases), plus accompanying accessories.
- Electromagnetic pulse (EMP) and coronal mass ejection (CME) protection
- State, local, federal, and military forensics
- Personal data security and digital privacy
- Anti-hacking, anti-tracking, and anti-spying assurance