- Military-grade faraday dry bag designed for law enforcement forensic investigators and armed services to shield electronic devices from RF signals; also used for executive travel, personal data security, and EMP protection
- Included in the Mission Darkness Dry Shield Faraday bag product line - Weatherproof, Waterproof, Signalproof™
- Durable and waterproof 600D TPU and 420D TPU outer materials with welded seams repels water, snow, dirt, sand, etc.
- Tablet size bag shields tablets, eReaders, multiple cell phones, GPS units, transponders, or other similar size devices
- Two layers of high-shielding TitanRF Faraday Fabric on all interior sides with dual paired seam construction (TitanRF Faraday Fabric is lab certified MIL STD 188-125 compliant)
- Blocks WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, NFC, and radio signals with 60-80dB average attenuation
- EMI, EMR, and EMF shielding
- Uniquely serialized for asset tracking and evidence chain of custody
- Easy to open NeoLok closure consisting of a double roll with a neodymium magnetic seal
- Universal size accommodates all consumer tablet models
- Large unshielded zipper compartment on the backside
- SKU: MDFB-DSTS
MISSION DARKNESS DRY SHIELD FARADAY TABLET SLEEVE
The Mission Darkness™ Dry Shield Faraday Tablet Sleeve completely blocks all wireless signals and keeps medium size electronic devices shielded to prevent hacking, tracking, spying, and chain of custody corruption. When a tablet or mobile device is properly enclosed in the bag, no apps or malicious code can be remotely triggered or wiped, no communication can penetrate, and no one can access the microphone, camera, GPS location, or data. Primary uses are for law enforcement and military forensic evidence collection, defence against data theft, personal security, EMP protection, and to enhance digital privacy.
The bag is built with extremely durable and waterproof 600D TPU and 420D TPU outer materials to ensure that device(s) and faraday liner stay dry and protected. The interior includes two layers of high-shielding TitanRF™ Faraday Fabric on all sides with dual paired seam construction. The bag will block all wireless signals including WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals including 5G networks, GPS, RFID, NFC, and radio signals with 60dB-80dB average attenuation from low MHz to 5GHz spectrum. The bag opens and closes easily using the NeoLok™ closure, consisting of a double roll plus neodymium magnetic seal. Devices enclosed inside are guaranteed to remain dry and offline in any water-surrounded location.
- Internal usage dimensions when the bag is rolled closed (devices must fit inside these dimensions): 12"L x 9"W x 0.5"D
- External dimensions (when bag is rolled closed): 14.5"L x 9.5"W x 0.5"D
- External dimensions (when bag is flat and unrolled): 17"L x 9.5"W x 0.25"D
Commonly Used to Shield
- Small laptops
- Multiple cell phones
- GPS units
- Two-way radios
- Digital cameras
- Hard drives
- Survival electronics
Mission Darkness Testing App
We Also Recommend
Keep it dry
Travelling to various islands to do storm repairs this product keeps my iPad dry and protected during transit.