SILENT POCKET Faraday Flexible Key Fob Guard For keyrings
Most likely this can be found near the door and either in a drawer or tossed on the table. If your key fob is regularly stored near your front door then it is vulnerable to being hacked.
Sounds a bit strange, but this happens quite often.
Cars are now being broken into via relay attacks where the signal from your key fob is lifted allowing your doors to be opened and in some cases, even starting your car.
Let's gear you up with a simple collapsible and reversible key fob pouch that can go with you anywhere. attach to your keyring, keep in your bag or in your pocket.
- Unrolled External Dimensions: 6.75 x 3.25 in, 17 x 8.5 cm
- Internal Use Dimensions: 4.33 x 2.95 x 1.2 in, 11 x 7.5 x 3 cm
- Up to 1 Key Fob and small key chain
- Weight: .05 lbs, .02 kg
- Blocks ALL signals too and from your keyless fob remote.
- Blocks 315 MHz frequency used for most North American made cars and 433.92 MHz for European, Japanese, and Asian vehicles.
- Blocks RFID and NFC